Hideo Kojima still has no contemplated retirement

Hideo Kojima It is possibly one of the most important videogame developers of our times, which is why we are all forces to know what the creative is working on. Just recently it was the 58th birthday of him, and with a touching message, he assured that he is still not thinking about retiring.

Kojima is someone pretty active at Twitter , and it was precisely in this social network where He shared the following message:

Today I turned 58, and although my body begins to fail me, my creativity still does not start deteriorating. Until my brain loses its creative capacity, I will continue to aspire to create new things. That is my instinct, it is what I like to do. Thanks.

In case they were wondering, I have the same age that Brad Pitt, and Tom Cruise is a year older.

Turned 58 Years Old Today, and Although My Body is Failing Me, My Creativity is Not Waning Yet. Until My Brain Loses Its Creative Power, I'll Continue To Strive to Create Things. That's my instinct, and that's what i love to do. Thank you.

2/2. In Case You're Wondering, I'm The Same Age As Brad Pitt, and Tom Cruise Is One Year Older.

  • Hideo_kojima (@hideo_kojima_en) August 23, 2021

Currently, Creative Japanese has been very busy working on a new trailer for _ Death Stranding: Director's Cut _ and it seems that we will no longer have to wait a long time to see it since the game will be present at Gamescom Opening Night Live tomorrow.

Via: Hideo Kojima

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The next of the control creators is their game with greater budget in the initial phases

The scary new update of Boris and the Dark Survival is now available

Fishing Adventure: Almost 20 minutes of game scenes to fishing